AP © 2014. All rights reserved.
Contact Aldridge Palay: 01 614 787 0544
167 South State Street, Suite 50 Westerville, OH, USA 43081
Aldridge Palay provides training and staff development on a wide range of topics in health, behavioral health, disabilities, clinical issues and business/management issues. Lara Palay and Kevin Aldridge are both adjunct faculty at the OSU College of Social Work, teaching a variety of clinical and policy subjects. With our research and teaching expertise, we can train your staff, from skills to theory.
We have provided hours of detailed, skill-based instruction to large groups of staff with every level of professional training and education-from hourly staff to PhDs.
AP is also in demand on the national and international speaking circuit. Known for an energetic, engaging and informative style, we present breakout training sessions and keynotes to academic, professional, clinical and government audiences.
Training and Speaking
• Autism and Grief
• Trauma and Neuroscience
• Trauma and Intellectual Disabilities
• Grief and Intellectual Disabilities
• Mental Illness and Intellectual Disabilities
• Meaning and the Individual with Developmental Disabilities
• The Future of Disabilities and Disabilities Policy
• Hospice, End of Life and Developmental Disabilities
• Healthcare and Disabilities
• Social Impact Business and the Benefits Corporation: Business with a Heart
• Community Development and Disabilities
• Assessing the Organization
• Creating Sustainable Organizational Change
• Program Evaluation
• Creating an Evidence-Based Practice
• Resolving Conflict
• Mindfulness at Work
Her are just a few of our recent presentations: